Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 15, 2020 16:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 184052197 series 1315048
Platform UI guidelines are aimed at making application more approachable for the users. When it makes sense to depart from platform conventions when developing cross platform application or service?
- App Stories Episode 12: The State of Non-Native Apps
- All apps using Windows 95 standard controls looked the same. History repeats itself with Android (How are all the Material Design apps so similar? - Quora)
- Games newer follow UI conventions of the platform
- Experience with an application on different platform vs. experience with the platform itself
- Take a look at examples in How to design a mobile app across OS platforms?