Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 15, 2020 16:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 184610873 series 1315048
Application’s lifecycle in a marketplace explains why at times developers add features nobody really needs and why many of them try to turn their applications into services.
- Security Experts Wary as 1Password Subscriptions Push Users to Cloud-Based Vaults
- What’s new in Transmit 5?
- Adobe Hits Record Revenue of Nearly $2 Billion in a Quarter
- Rapid growth on growing market
- Revenue comes from new users
- Few new users, but strong demand for new features
- Revenue comes from upgrades by existing users
- Full saturation: no new users, no demand for new features
- New sources of revenue are needed