Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 15, 2020 16:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 188984846 series 1315048
Common bits of criticism of new products often come from the lack of the information and the lack of desire to put them into perspective.
- “New product has feature X. I don’t need this feature. Therefore the product is bad.”
- Usually there is good reason for things they do
- Apple announces Animoji, animated emoji for iPhone X
- Let’s face reality: US Teens engage with iMessage more than any other social platform
- “Apple did not innovate enough.”
- Apple is not in the business of innovation, it is in the business of selling products
- With 60% market share selling upgrades to existing customers makes more sense than trying to convert
- High-end smartphone market share as of 2016