Manage episode 315117663 series 1816738
On this week’s episode of “Authors Who Lead,” I talk to Amanda Tice about her book, “The New Mom Code: Shatter Expectations and Crush It at Motherhood,” and how she went from being a news anchor to curve model to the author.
What We Discuss with Amanda Tice:
- Amanda’s journey and book writing process
- Why Amanda wrote the New Mom Code
- Writing “I am an author” on a sticky note
- More things to think about than just publishing a book
- No one way to write a book
- Having a cause is a good enough reason to write a book
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!