We Don't Have an Auroch in This Arena: A Discussion about Potentially the Oldest Evidence for the Bow-And-Arrow in Europe - Ruins 146
Manage episode 357115578 series 1309112
On this episode the lads dive into the exciting world of Upper Paleolithic archaeology by discussing our thoughts on the recent Scientific Advances article Bow-and-arrow, technology of the first modern humans in Europe 54,000 years ago at Mandrin, France by Metz et al. 2023. Does the conversation go off the rails? Absolutley.
If you have left a podcast review on iTunes or Spotify, please email us at email@example.com so we can get shipping information to send you a sticker.
If you are listening to this episode on the "Archaeology Podcast Network All Shows Feed," please consider subscribing to the "A Life in Ruins Podcast" channel to support our show. Listening to and downloading our episodes on the A Life in Ruins channel helps our podcast grow. So please, subscribe to the A Life in Ruins Podcast, hosted by the Archaeology Podcast Network, on whichever platform you use to listen to us on the "All Shows Feed." Please support our show by following our channel.
For rough transcripts of this episode go to https://www.archpodnet.com/ruins/146
- Modern human incursion into Neanderthal territories 54,000 years ago at Mandrin, France by Slimak et al. 2022
- Bow-and-arrow, technology of the first modern humans in Europe 54,000 years ago at Mandrin, France by Metz et al. 2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Facebook: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Twitter: @alifeinruinspod
- Website: www.alifeinruins.com
- Ruins on APN: https://www.archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/ruins
- Store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/alifeinruins/shop
- APN Website: https://www.archpodnet.com
- APN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/archpodnet
- APN on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/archpodnet
- APN on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/archpodnet
- Tee Public Store