Supercoach Nrl открытые
[search 0]
Больше

Download the App!

show episodes
 
The Rugby League Guru brings you weekly podcasts centred solely on the greatest game of all, Rugby League. Each week we will bring you in-depth analysis, predictions, opinions, Super Coach content and tell all interviews with the NRL stars that have lit up your TV sets over the last 40 years and still do today. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
 
T
The NRL Rewind

1
The NRL Rewind

Mat Naumovski

Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe
Еженедельно+
 
Welcome to The NRL Rewind Weekly NRL podcasts from rugby league fans for rugby league fans. We cover all things happening in the NRL including game previews, reviews and go through all news for the week. We will also be going through NRL Supercoach for any fantasy players to looks at the players to target, avoid and recap our weekly league to share some laughs. When we are not covering current topics we will be talking about some historical games, players and moments or we will attempt to lo ...
 
N
NRLTIPPINGPODCAST

1
NRLTIPPINGPODCAST

Matthew&Tiger Sean

Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe
Ежемесячно
 
Welcome to a brand new Nrl tipping podcast. Over the coming season we two Footy crusaders will be Cameron Smith to your Billy Slater, Daly Cherry Evans to your Kieran Foran and SBW to the ANZ bank. Holding hands and skipping through the dasies of high tackles, falcons and 40/20s. Each week we take on the games big and not so big issues, like referees, do we need a scoring system? And Why oh why do we lose some our best players to rugby? And Benji Marshall.....
 
Loading …
show series
 
[Recorded the week after the Grand Final - apologies for the delay in editing/uploading, things have been hectic!] Catfish is joined by newly-crowned 2021 NRL SuperCoach Champion, Tim Moodie, for a laidback, more relaxed chat where we celebrate his victory, the Panthers epic Grand Final win, and do a look back over his successful season. Tim is ref…
 
Adam Elliott has signed with the Canberra Raiders, like most I'm torn on this one. It has huge potential to go either way but I definitely believe there is a lot of upside to Adam Elliott. I think there is a specific role that he could play in this team as well. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.…
 
Jackson Hastings returns to the NRL in 2022 with the Wests Tigers. Jackson has learnt so much over the last few years and matured not only as a footballer but as a man through his experiences. Some honest conversations partnered with some harsh realities have led to the product you will see run out in black and gold in 2022. You may think you alrea…
 
Jamie from Western Australia joins me today to talk about his social media journey in Rugby League that kicked off about 6 months ago, another really goos chat for anyone in the content game or looking to get into it. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
 
Uncle Roasty threw up this post the other day that I shared on my story and asked for your suggestions, I go through all of them here and discuss how I felt about each of these players in a different kit! See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
 
The Dolphins will need to come up with some creative ways to recruit players over the next 18 months, less than 20% of the squad will be the stars everyone is talking about at the moment. The key to their success will be the other 80%, depth and value in this 80% will be key to their early success. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out info…
 
I was lucky enough to jump on the Rugby League In My Opinion Podcast today to take one of Oliver's footy quizzes! A real test for me here, some very difficult questions and a few drop balls from the bed shitting merchant himself, the Rugby League Guru. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.…
 
Rohan Smith was the 2021 QLD Cup Coach of the year in 2021 and yesterday his team, the Norths Devils, won the Grand Final. Rohan joined us 18 months ago to give his a deep dive into coaching, the Norths Devils, his Dad Brian Smith and plenty more. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.…
 
Loading …

Краткое руководство

Google login Twitter login Classic login