Manage episode 378277818 series 2816066
On today's show we're off to Ireland! For the world oyster opening championships. Then, we'll hitch a ride to radical rodeo. After that, we'll meet some mini musicians and their masterful maestros, before learning about an important weather event called El Niño.
- 1.What's the special name for opening an oyster?
- 2.In which state was the first Australian women's only rodeo held?
- 3.True or False? Kids who play a musical instrument often do better in maths and english, too.
- 4.Will El Niño make things hot and dry, or wet and windy?
- 5.What do adult palm cockatoos pass down to their kids?
Bonus Tricky Question
What colour are the patches on the cheeks of a Palm Cockatoo?
- 4.Hot and dry
- 5.How to shape drumsticks
Bonus Tricky Answer