Find The Right Productivity Tool For You w/ Francesco D’Alessio (TPS447)
Manage episode 357787598 series 1409924
There are so many productivity tools out there; how do you know which tool is the right one for you? How do you avoid “Shiny Object Syndrome”? What are the latest trends in productivity?
In this episode, we are joined by Francesco D’Alessio from Keep Productive and Toolfinder.xyz to talk about productivity tools, cutting-edge trends, and building your own backyard office.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:06]
- Why ToolFinder is the “Wikipedia for productivity” [9:11]
- The 3-part process to implement a new productivity tool [12:23]
- At what point does it make sense to switch to a new tool? [15:51]
- How many days should you test out a new tool to know if it will stick? [17:31]
- How long should you use a productivity tool before looking for others? [18:56]
- How AI will change productivity tools forever [31:25]
- How does Francesco feel about the Evernote buyout? [41:25]
- His experience building a backyard office [44:57]
- Why he still likes working from coffee shops [47:46]
- Bambee (Type “productivity show”)
- Keep Productive – YouTube
- Tool Finder
- reMarkable 2
- My Garden Office Tour 2022 – YouTube
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!