How You Can Live Longer and Be In Shape In Only 30 Minutes A Day (TPS438)
Manage episode 352018209 series 1409924
Live longer, lose weight and exercise for longevity.
In this episode, we have a world-class strength & conditioning coach Bert Massey, who reveals how to exercise to live longer, and use technology to help you exercise more efficiently.
Believe it or not, it is possible to work out in less than 30 minutes and only a few times a week to accomplish your fitness goals. Discover more by listening to today’s episode.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/438.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Bert’s philosophy about exercise and fitness [1:09]
- What kind of client has the most success [3:19]
- How rigidity and chaos impact your fitness [6:42]
- The difference between a healthy person and a fit person [15:20]
- Bodyweight benchmarks to measure fitness [16:42]
- Can you get results from just 30 minutes of exercise? [22:53]
- How fitness culture from the 1900s can be used today [24:53]
- How to train for longevity, not just fitness [42:31]
- Why it is so important to focus on your feet [43:14]
- People Bert follow in the fitness world [1:06:30]
- Bert’s fitness routine [1:09:30]
- Convict Conditioning: How to Bust Free of All Weakness Using the Lost Secrets of Supreme Survival Strength by Paul Wade
- The Way To Live: In Health and Physical Fitness by George Hackenschmidt
- NeuFit Device
- NeuFit® Austin TX Clinic
- The Penalties For Neglecting Your Posture w/ Rick Mathes (TPS246)
- Dr. Pat Davidson
- Complete Human Performance
- Ido Portal
- Ido Portal: The Science & Practice of Movement – Huberman Lab
- Cal Dietz: TriPhasic Training
- Deep End Fitness
- Bert Massey Instagram
- Adapt Fitness
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!