The Best Calendar Apps for iOS and Android (TPS444)
Manage episode 355864513 series 1409924
Tired of constantly double-checking your schedule and missing important appointments?
In this episode, we’ll dive into the world of calendar apps for iOS and Android. From the best apps for managing multiple calendars to the top features for increasing productivity, we’ve got you covered. Say goodbye to calendar chaos and hello to a stress-free schedule.
Get $15 off at Nutrafol.com when you got to Nutrafol.com/men and use promocode TPS.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:20]
- What do you look for in a calendar app? [7:30]
- Why Brooks loves Sunsama [10:54]
- Is Brooks going to switch to Sunsama? [13:10]
- Thanh’s favorite calendar app [22:12]
- Why Thanh thinks subscriptions are the way to go for apps [25:51]
- A Google Calendar alternative for Android [28:46]
- Nutrafol (Promo code TPS)
- NeuYear – large wall calendars
- The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future
- Namibia: Live stream in the Namib Desert – YouTube
- The Productivity Show Clips – YouTube
- Asian Efficiency – YouTube
- Sunsama – The daily planner for busy professionals
- Sunsama Pricing Manifesto
- Business Calendar 2
- Automation Academy
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!