Was Your Password Manager Hacked? Is Clutter A Good Thing? & More (TPS442)
Manage episode 354604149 series 1409924
There is starting to be a pushback against decluttering in articles and social media trends. Can clutter actually be a good thing? Also, quiet quitters are getting quiet fired, and a popular password manager has been hacked yet again.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
Thanks RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:36]
- The latest productivity news you should know [6:11]
- Thanh’s criteria for switching to a new app [10:11]
- Can clutter actually be good for you? [12:25]
- The difference between clutter and hoarding [16:59]
- What to do if you are a LastPass user [24:49]
- Why quiet quitters are getting quiet fired [32:53]
- Almond Cow
- Obsidian Canvas – Obsidian
- Worker productivity is falling at the fastest rate in four decades
- Readwise Reader
- I Love My Clutter, Thank You Very Much – The Atlantic
- Opinion | Clutter Is Good for You – The New York Times
- Is “Cluttercore” the Chaotic Good We Need Right Now? | Architectural Digest
- The LastPass disclosure of leaked password vaults is being torn apart by security experts – The Verge
- 1Password Reddit thread
- Bitwarden Open Source Password Manager
- KeePassXC Password Manager
- Quiet quitters are getting quiet fired in silent workplace war | Financial Post
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!