Manage episode 302444136 series 1816738
A lot of people who have always wanted to write a book end up not writing one because they’re stuck in this phase of whether they should go the traditional publishing route or do self-publishing. Today's episode will focus on how to know what publishing path is right for you: traditional publishing or self-publishing?
What We Discuss Today:
- Knowing what you want your book to do for you
- Why you should think like a publisher
- Things you need to know about traditional publishers
- Finding an agent and submitting a proposal
- What agents are looking for from you
- How self-publishing works and how to get your book on Amazon
- Investing in editing and a great book cover design
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!