Manage episode 365911462 series 2926871
In this Solution Spotlight episode, learn how to use a repeatable, step-by-step process, called DCSNext, to make sure nothing is missed when migrating legacy systems to modern distributed control systems. Executive Editor Theresa Houck chats with Nick Kristan, Process Solutions Manager, and Scott Hayes, DCSNext Portfolio Manager, at Rockwell Automation.
Also find out about the Front-End Loading (FEL) framework applied for project investigation, solution planning and feasibility. And discover the key to a successful migration.
And as always, get your family-friendly, silly Joke of the Day.
- Contact Nick Kristan, Process Solutions Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Scott Hayes, DCSNext Portfolio Manager, at email@example.com.
- Web Site: Distributed Control System | DCS Migration Solution (mavtechglobal.com).
- Subscribe to our 8 digital magazines (PDF format) at http://rok.auto/thejournal-subscribe.
- To subscribe to our 4 print magazines (Jan., Apr., July and Oct.), e-mail Carmela Kappel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also watch their discussion on YouTube at https://youtu.be/N2RlvQKcceI.
Please leave us a 5-star rating and review, and subscribe. Thank you!
Award of Excellence Winner for Best Podcast, 2022 APEX Awards of Publication Excellence.