BecomingCEO - Online Marketing, Sales Strategy and Mindset Tips for Christian Female Entrepreneurs!
182. How I worked less than 20 hours/week in 2022
Manage episode 351409488 series 2342271
This weeks episode is a bit of a stream of conscious where I share how much I worked in 2022, some reflections I had, and how you can reduce the amount of time you spend building your business and spend more time with the people you love - doing the things you enjoy.
Hope this gives you a little peek behind the scenes and encourages you in this season. I try to be as honest and as transparent as possible so it's my hope that by hearing my thoughts in the moment - you recognize what is possible (and more) for you!
Are you a mom, preggo, or planning for a family? Come check out the BecomingCEO Lifetime Group Coaching Experience!
This program is designed to support you in creating a business that allows you to build a legacy while also prioritizing what's most important - being a steward over your home. BCEO is for moms, created by a mom because our lifestyle requires a different type of business model for the season we are in and that's ok! In the program you will be able to:
- simplify & streamline your business structure by creating signature offers that you can easily serve in
- consistently sign & serve high ticket clients in less than 20h/wk
- plan for and enjoy maternity leave or a well deserved vacation or sabbatical
Get the show notes here:
Links and Resources
- Kay Hillman Photography - Branding or VIP Experience
- Join the BecomingCEO Lifetime Group Coaching Experience
- Grab the Plan 2 Profit Workshop
- Join the SCHMONEY Gang - CEO Corner Newsletter
- Let's create your marketing plan
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- Follow the podcast on Instagram: @becomingceo