Supreme Court Packing Won’t Happen – But Here’s Why You Should Care; Kamala Harris Bungles the Border Crisis; Why Race Relations Keep Getting Worse
Manage episode 290100680 series 2538279
- The Biden Administration announces pulling troops from Afghanistan and new sanctions for Russia
- Democrats propose legislation to expand the Supreme Court but Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she has no plans to bring their bill to the floor!
- Guatemala’s President blames Biden’s confusing messages for the crisis at border while VP Harris plans to visit Guatemala but not the U.S. border where the real trouble is
- Former Minnesota police officer Kim Potter is out on bail and scheduled to make her first court appearance today
- A new study shows that racial tensions were never a huge concern for Americans just 7 years ago, but due to heavy media propaganda and their divisive narrative, American’s perception has changed dramatically
- Disney will no longer consider well written scripts if they do not fit their new “inclusive” standards – apparently merit is no longer a priority for the “woke” Disney executives
- The CDC reports that there was a surge in drug overdose deaths during the pandemic lockdowns
- This past year Ellen has lost over 1 million viewers of her daytime talk show – will this be her final season?
- This Day in History 1955: Ray Kroc opens his first McDonald’s
- Final Thought: Why you should become a Concierge Member
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices