Biden & Putin Clash At Summit, DeSantis Has the Edge Over Trump, and NYC Refuses to Prosecute Hundreds of Rioters
Manage episode 295543388 series 1340222
- Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin go tit for tat on the growing concerns in their respective countries - their newest political strategy
- Americans’ wallets have been taking a beating since Joe Biden came into office – as the average motorist is now paying 37% more at the gas pump, but fuel prices aren’t the only thing going up!
- U.S. Catholic Bishops move forward with drafting a formal statement on the meaning of the Eucharist in the life of the Church – what does this mean for Joe Biden?
- In the latest poll taken among Conservatives, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis beats out Donald Trump in who voters would approve of for President in 2024
- We all saw the looting that took place in New York City last summer, but apparently all the video evidence wasn’t enough for the Manhattan DA to prosecute over 200 of the guilty
- Double Standard! Evanston, Illinois cancels July 4th Celebrations, but Juneteenth and Pride parades carry on as scheduled
- Day in History, 1964: The KKK kills 3 civil rights activists
- Final Thought: Bill’s trip to Wyoming
In Case You Missed it:
- Read O’Reilly’s latest column: ‘One Country, No Longer’
- ‘Killing the Mob’ is the #1 bestselling book in America - order your copy here
- Just in time for Father’s Day – grab our new ‘Stand Up for Your Country’ BBQ Apron
- Premium and Concierge Members get big savings on all in-stock O’Reilly books
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices