Архивные серии ("Канал не активен" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 02, 2022 01:19 (). Last successful fetch was on October 07, 2020 09:26 ()
Why? Канал не активен status. Нашим серверам не удалось получить доступ к каналу подкаста в течении длительного периода времени.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 248128375 series 52385
This episode of Books and Ideas is an interview with Susan Schneider, author of a fascinating new book called Artificial You: AI and the Future of Your Mind. Schneider's book goes beyond the question of whether AI might become conscious to issues that might affect us on a more personal level.
I am cross posting this in the feed for Brain Science because there is an obvious overlap with the issue of consciousness, which we often discuss on Brain Science.
Links and References:
- Susan Schneider (personal website)
- Artificial You: AI and the Future of Your Mind by Susan Schneider
- Plesae complete a brief audience survy.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- Please support Books and Ideas via Patreon at http://patreon.com/booksandideas.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Books and Ideas in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
Connect on Social Media: