40% of All Companies will Cease to Exist in a Decade. Why Playing it Safe is the Unsafe Choice with Guest Ryan Berman. Ep 47

46:19
 
Поделиться
 

Manage episode 230557011 series 2402571
Сделано Alex Vorobieff и найдено благодаря Player FM и нашему сообществу. Авторские права принадлежат издателю, а не Player FM, и аудиоматериалы транслируются прямо с его сервера. Нажмите на кнопку Подписаться, чтобы следить за обновлениями через Player FM или скопируйте и вставьте ссылку на канал в другое приложение для подкастов.

Summary:

Ryan Berman the creator of Courage Brands and co-founder of i.d.e.a.: a courageous ideas company shares why 40% of all companies will cease to exist in a decade, why businesses are afraid to confront their issues, and finally why it’s crucial for agencies to pick up on what a client hasn’t said in a meeting.

He shares a great story on how Domino's Pizza threw out 50 years of tradition and started over when they were struggling, and takes us through his courage equation: Courage = Knowledge + Faith + Action and without all three, you’re headed for trouble.

Ryan’s Book – Return On Courage

Ryan’s Website - https://www.couragebrands.com/

Topics Discussed:

Introduction – 0:01

Ryan’s Story – 1:58

Why Ryan made the difficult decision to make the switch from account management to the creative side – 5:36

How Ryan went from being a creative for one of the top advertising agencies to starting his own agency out on the west coast – 7:36

Why it is crucial for creative businesses to pick up on what the client hasn’t said during meetings – 10:55

What is the business apocalypse? – 14:00

Why do some companies continue to deny that they are in decline? – 15:36

Why businesses need to be courageous enough to adapt and evolve – 18:14

Why 95% of business run away from their problems, and the remaining 5% fight them head on – 21:39

The incredible story of Dominoes turnaround – 23:16

The courage formula: Courage = Knowledge + Faith + Action – 30:00

Ryan’s P.R.I.C.E. model, and how it can help businesses to find their courage – 33:50

How to confront reality in a fear-based work environment – 38:45

Why testing is an important part of being courageous – 43:20

Details on Ryan’s contact info and where to buy his book – 44:30

62 эпизодов