Manage episode 267906916 series 2653665
Episode 11 | Conspirasaurus Rex - Dino-Mite Theories About the Dinosaurs
Host: Derek DeWitt
What happened to the dinosaurs? Did a meteor wipe them out? Was it volcanoes? Maybe their eggs just sucked. Or they farted themselves to death. Or they never existed at all. Or maybe they never died. Or maaaybe they helped build the pyramids.
- 01:38 - Some Background on Dinosaurs - Richard Owen, Early Fossils and the Bone Wars
- 04:28 - What We Think We Know - Two Types of Dinosaurs
- 05:43 - Size Matters, Kinda
- 06:52 - After a While, Crocodile - the K–Pg Event
- 08:26 - Where'd They Go? Eggy Weggs, Glands, Survival of the Fittest, "Who Are You?", Boom (but Far Away), Peek-a-boo, COVID 63 Million BCE, Sausage Party; He Who Smelt It, Dealt It; Multiple Impacts, Volcanoes
- 16:35 - We Have a Winnah! The Alvarez Hypothesis
- 17:55 - Alt.Extinct Theories - Non-Science Edition: Gravity Sucks, the X-Files
- 21:19 - Dinosaurs Aren't Real - PETA, CGI & Social Media
- 23:09 - The Bible or Dragons
- 25:35 - Another Brick in the (Masonic) Wall, Darwin's a Liar
- 26:41 - I Don't Even Need a Reason
- 27:42 - Oiled & Ready
- 28:41 - They Live
- 31:16 - The Dinosaurs Built the Pyramids
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
Follow us on social for extra goodies:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- PRAGUE TIMES - A city is more than just a location - it’s a kaleidoscope of history, places, people and trends. This podcast looks at Prague, in the center of Europe, from a number of perspectives, including what it is now, what is has been and where it’s going. It’s Prague THEN, Prague NOW, Prague LATER.