Manage episode 264676045 series 2653665
Episode 08 | Time Cube - Four Is the Loneliest Number
Host: Derek DeWitt
The world is a cube, time is a cube, you are a cube - everything's a cube. That's what Gene Ray, an electrician from Florida said. And he should know, since he was "the wisest man on Earth" and "wiser than God".
This is the strange and occasionally disturbing story of one of the wildest theories to ever hit the internet - the Time Cube Theory. Don't be educated stupid! Burn the marshmallow!
- 01:38 - An Introduction & an Overview
- 03:45 - The Time Cube Theory
- 07:17 - GMT, ONEism, Marshmallow Time & Belly Button Logic
- 09:46 - Unicorns Are Evil & Easter Island is Bad
- 11:27 - It's All About the Four (Burritos & Tacos Are Evil)
- 12:19 - Some Obvious Refutations
- 13:27 - The Time Cube Website - Green Ink, Haig's Law, Santa Claus & Design Considerations
- 17:27 - He Was a Busy Bee - Four Websites, Actually (Musings on Religion & Race)
- 19:48 - The Time Cube Law
- 21:07 - The Man Himself - Marbles & Maybe Mental Illness
- 24:31 - Not So Harmless - Ray's Views on Blacks, Jews & Gays
- 27:17 - The Fan: Richard Janczarski
- 30:36 - Man as Meme
- 33:01 - Parodies & Theories (Satire, Sock Puppets & More)
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
Follow us on social for extra goodies:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- PRAGUE TIMES - A city is more than just a location - it’s a kaleidoscope of history, places, people and trends. This podcast looks at Prague, in the center of Europe, from a number of perspectives, including what it is now, what is has been and where it’s going. It’s Prague THEN, Prague NOW, Prague LATER.