- Darren Cauthon on Twitter: “Family member’s tv is bricked by Android malware. #lg wont disclose factory reset. Avoid these “smart tvs” like the plague. https://t.co/kNz9T1kA0p”
- LG 50GA6400 Google TV unbricked! How to perform a factory reset on a LG Google TV. – YouTube
- The Joy of Tech comic… The Internet of ransomware things! – IoT Newsletter
- FTC sues D-Link over router and camera security flaws | Consumer Information
- [LEDE-DEV] Talks between OpenWrt and LEDE
- Firebug lives on in Firefox DevTools ★ Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog
- Freedom of Press Foundation Asks Canon, Nikon, and Other Camera Manufacturers to Sell Encrypted Cameras | WIRED
- Design rule for Camera File system – Wikipedia
- Microsoft Word for Windows Version 1.1a Source Code | Computer History Museum
- Google Open Source Blog: Grumpy: Go running Python!
- Servo (layout engine) – Wikipedia
- Rob Pike – Wikipedia
- Plan 9 from Bell Labs – Wikipedia
- Yes, this is us. – Lineage OS – Lineage OS Android Distribution
There is no accompanying episode of The Fringe for this episode. It was mostly boring stuff, like eating and floppy drives making music on Youtube.