Manage episode 245732216 series 1281922
What you'll hear:
- The one thing you need to know about musicians’ hearing health
- How to find the RIGHT audiologist as a musician - specific for musicians’ needs
- Things you NEED to tell an audiologist when you go to an appointment - I never would have known this!
- What to do if you get a negative hearing diagnosis - first step, don’t freak out! Hear what to do after that!
- Things you can do in your surroundings to protect your hearing - this is a must-hear!
- The surprising advice about how to adjust to earplugs - I never thought of this, but it’s pretty obvious!
- New technology coming down the pike for ear protection - this one is amazing!
- And much more!
For more information about Heather and her work and to find her for your own hearing health:
To book a call to learn more about The Visibility Workshop:
For my FREE PDF download, Three Ways Becoming Visible Can Revolutionize Your Career:
I want to thank Ficks Music for sponsoring Crushing Classical. When you’re looking for high quality sheet music, look no further than FICKS!
Use the link above to get 10% off your first order!