Manage episode 274835443 series 2084537
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - http://bit.ly/3nHbNTs
• Plain (Unflavored) - http://bit.ly/3as0x9U
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about how to kill fatigue while doing intermittent fasting. Keto adaptation is when your body is adapting from sugar fuel to fat fuel and most people are experiencing fatigue during these phases because they’re tapping out of sugar reserves or glycogen stores but can’t tap into fat yet. But when you are already adapted and still tired it is a sign of nutritional deficiency. Doing intermittent fasting is actually running off reserves (a bunch of nutrition of fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins and minerals) – if you don’t have sufficient quantities of the reserve, that has to do with the foods or what you ate before you have started this process.
• Potassium / Salt or Potassium Sodium Pump – Potassium and sodium are involved in a pump that helps generate electricity and energy. Potassium is one of the most important minerals and is very essential in generating energy in the body.
• B1 – It is essential in helping the energy factories (mitochondria) produce energy which is called ATP.
• Don’t waste results on low quality food – Consume nutrient-dense foods to build up your reserves.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
Dr. Berg's Website: http://bit.ly/37AV0fk
Dr. Berg's Recipe Ideas: http://bit.ly/37FF6QR
Dr. Berg's Reviews: http://bit.ly/3hkIvbb
Dr. Berg's Shop: http://bit.ly/3mJcLxg
Dr. Berg's Bio: http://bit.ly/3as2cfE
Dr. Berg's Health Coach Training: http://bit.ly/3as2p2q