Manage episode 358570356 series 1102186
"I've got a lot of Red Dwarf to give." Well then, this is a little bit special. Fresh from the fantastic news that the Red Dwarf legal kerfuffle is officially resolved, we speak exclusively to Rob Grant himself - the co-creator of the programme, who's now returning to the franchise after an absence of close to 30 years. We found out exactly what the legal resolution means for the future of the show, got clarification on the new status quo for Rob and Doug, discovered what new projects are being pursued, discussed possible collaborations with established cast and crew, and touched upon merchandise, continuity, technology, Marilyn Monroe, and much much more.
- William Hartnell wasn't dead by the time Patrick Troughton took over as The Doctor, but we're too cowardly to correct the actual co-creator of Red Dwarf to his face.
- Rob's now-forgotten mention of an American approach
- Rob soliciting for fan feedback on Twitter
- Doug's Radio Times interview
- Two and a half hours on whether or not The Lion King is a rip off.