Manage episode 294264950 series 2935887
I’m Elaine Heney, a horsewoman, creator of the award-winning Listening to the Horse documentary & #1 best-selling author from Ireland. I hope that you’ve been enjoying this podcast episode. If you need help with your horse, here are some useful horsemanship resources I’ve put together for you:
- 110+ Polework Exercises - no more boring circles or arena work.
- Shoulder out training improve top line, balance, lateral work & collection.
- Dancing at Liberty includes 11 inspiring liberty video lessons.
- Beautifully Connected Give your horse the gift of trust & connection.
- TrailBrave challenge for spooky, herd bound or anxious horses
- Confidence Fix - TONS of lessons for anxious or worried horses
- The Listening to the Horse Method - The perfect way to improve your riding & partnership
You’re welcome to learn more about my work at www.greyponyfilms.com and don’t forget to join our online community on Facebook. We also have some free online workshops coming up you can watch from the comfort of your living room. If you want to help your horse become more confident, grab a ticket for our free 5 Days to Confidence workshop. And if you'd like to improve your riding skills, I have the perfect workshop just for you! It's called the 5 Days to Partnership Workshop. I hope you see you there :) Thanks again for listening & see you in the next episode, Elaine Heney.