Manage episode 290609814 series 1207127
Wow wow wow! Let me say that the first book I read while in stroke recovery, and a book that changed my life, is "Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less" by New York Times Best-Selling author, Greg McKeown.
So when Greg agreed to be on the podcast, it was a dream come true for me and my husband Ron, so for the first time Ron sat in on the interview.
I am so proud of so many of the episodes on this podcast, but I believe this one has one of the best chances to change so many lives for the better. It. Is. A. Must. Listen.
From the book jacket of Essentialism:
Have you ever found yourself stretched too thin? Do you sometimes feel overworked and underutilized? Do you feel motion sickness instead of momentum? Does your day sometimes get hijacked by someone else’s agenda? Have you ever said “yes” simply to please and then resented it?
If you answered yes to any of these, the way out is the Way of the Essentialist.
I believe this describes most of the adult population in our society, including probably you and me! But there is a way out from the overwhelm and into meaningful productivity, and it is not as complicated or difficult as you may think.
Please listen to this podcast episode as many times as necessary to start applying the message.
Connect with Greg: www.essentialism.com
Show Notes: https://elaineskitchentable.com/greg
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
Elaine's company Easy Daysies:
- Website: https://www.easydaysies.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/easydaysies/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easydaysies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/easydaysies
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/EasyDaysies/
Get a free chapter from Elaine's book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/