Manage episode 302471631 series 2970713
Due to a general lack of understanding of the nature, and origin, of confidence, some people do believe that confidence is a fleeting thing which can be called up at will if they do not have it. But confidence does not work like that. It is far more enduring, and is often lost because of certain key elements in our lives.
Elaine reveals what the triggers are in this podcast.
RELATED BOOK: The New Theory of Confidence
IF YOU FOUND THIS EPISODE USEFUL….
There are similar topics on the Apple SUBSCRIPTION channel, Elaine’s Wellbeing Café Insights , that might also be informative and helpful. For example:
• Three Simple Habits that Can Transform Your Personal Skills
• How Can I Be Bold Without Being Too 'Pushy'?
• Understanding the Difference Between Shyness & Confidence
• My Low Self-Esteem is Holding me Back. How Can I Change it?
• The Real Causes of Low Self-Esteem
PLUS other topics that could be of value to your situation or dilemma.
Follow Elaine on Twitter @ElaineWellbeing for new podcast alerts.