Manage episode 332684498 series 3336430
- Chris Adams: LinkedIn / GitHub / Website
- Sara Bergman: LinkedIn / Twitter
- Asim Hussain: LinkedIn / Twitter
- Henry Richardson: LinkedIn / Website
- The Green Software Foundation Website
- Sign up to the Green Software Foundation Newsletter
- Green Software Foundation Summit
- Event: RIPE 84
- Organisation: The Rocky Mountain Institute
- Article: From Deep Crisis, Profound Change by Kingsmill Bond, Amory Lovins, Oleksiy Tatarenko, Jules Kortenhorst & Sam Butler-Sloss.
- Article: Understanding Energy Market Trends At The Layer Below the Internet Stack by the Green Software Foundation.
- Podcast: The Climate Fix: Transitioning heating to hydrogen w/ Professor Averil Macdonald OBE
- Resource: Carbon Aware SDK by the Green Software Foundation.
- Book: Apocalypse Never by Michael Schellenberger
If you enjoyed this episode then please either:
- Follow, rate, and review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow and rate on Spotify
- Connect with us on Twitter, Github and LinkedIn!
Chris Adams: We kind of do incentivize publicly traded companies like legally fiduciary responsibility wise to act a little bit like sociopaths. So we need to like hack that and do something about that. And like, this feels like maybe one way that you do need to resort to, but probably not the only one it's also useful to maybe talk about values.