Manage episode 328560250 series 2995928
Weekly is hosted by Eurogamer veteran Bertie Purchese and features a rotating roster assembled from the Eurogamer team and beyond.
Supporters of the Eurogamer website get these episodes every Friday, a few days before everyone else. See the website for how to subscribe.
Talking points this week:
- Starfield delayed: https://www.eurogamer.net/starfield-and-redfall-delayed-to-2023
- EA ditching the FIFA brand: https://www.eurogamer.net/after-almost-30-years-ea-is-officially-ditching-the-fifa-brand-1
- Nintendo's Indie showcase: https://www.eurogamer.net/all-the-big-announcements-from-nintendo-indie-world
- Microsoft's brilliant new accessibility peripherals: https://www.eurogamer.net/microsoft-unveils-new-accessibility-focused-adaptive-accessories-range
- Unconvincing Gotham Knight footage: https://www.eurogamer.net/new-gotham-knights-reveal-debuts-nightwing-and-red-hood-gameplay
- Ian plays Elden Ring in VR and it's as eye-popping as you expect: https://www.eurogamer.net/exploring-elden-ring-in-first-person-vr-is-a-real-game-changer
- What's Microsoft going to do about Xbox DRM that stopped people playing games they owned? https://www.eurogamer.net/microsofts-dodgy-drm-comes-into-the-limelight-and-no-ones-smiling
- F1 breaking America is great, but it raises big questions for the sport and series going forwards: https://www.eurogamer.net/codemasters-f1-series-faces-the-same-balancing-act-as-the-sport
- Loot River is great: https://www.eurogamer.net/loot-river-review-the-dungeon-crawl-reconfigured
For everything else, see: