Manage episode 331232212 series 2286647
Organizations everywhere are embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) principles to create workplaces that can attract and retain top talent.
For forward-thinking talent leaders, an inclusive and equitable work culture that involves employee well-being is a critical part of the overall strategy. Why? Because, when evaluating their career opportunities, candidates and employees are seeking more inclusive environments that are better aligned with their values.
In this HRchat episode, we consider the latest staffing trends, driven by both employees and employers, that prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Bill's guest is Simon Dealy, CEO of HIRE Technologies, a company helping brands attract top talent in cost-effective ways with a focus on modernizing and digitizing HR solutions.
Simon is a Senior Executive with lots of achievements in operations, finance, strategic planning, M&A, business development, and company start-ups.
Questions For Simon Include:
- HIRE’s 2022 Human Resources Industry Outlook identified that employers are increasingly understanding the importance of DEI. Prioritizing those values, especially at the senior management level, has been found to boost productivity, profitability, and employee retention. Can you give an overview of the report?
- Talk about the additional complexities that DEI requirements add to the hiring process
- How has a growing pool of gig workers, complicated things further?
- From an employer brand perspective, why is it more important than ever that companies can show clients, partners, investors, and their community that they are following through on their DEI commitments?
- You spoke earlier about parsing and other recruitment technologies. How is AI deciding who gets hired? How can we avoid inherent biases in AI?
- How can HR step in and best use people analytics for data-driven hiring decisions?
More About Simon
With over 20 years of seasoning across a broad spectrum of industries and multiple countries, Simon has proven experience to identify strategic issues, dramatically improving sales, administering the organization, raising capital, and improving processes.
More About Hire Technologies, Inc.
HIRE is investing in and shaping the future of human resource management with a technology-first focus, by consolidating and modernizing the staffing marketplace. The company is a disciplined capital allocator due to its technology DNA and extensive experience in building and growing staffing and executive search companies, providing a shared services platform to create value for partners and shareholders. HIRE has a large recurring revenue base and helps clients manage change in the workplace in order to achieve success. For more information, visit hire.company.
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast, and Iceni Media Inc.
This episode of HRchat is supported by Workzinga. Companies that hire based on alignment will reduce attrition, increase productivity, and boost creativity within their organization. The Workzinga team can show companies and candidates accurate culture alignment based on 26 characteristics! Learn more at workzinga.com