Manage episode 328231446 series 2286647
In this HRchat we talk about employee benefits and the dangers of burnout. Our guest today is Karen Mangia, VP of Customer and Market Insights at Salesforce. She is a TEDx Speaker and best-selling author, now publishing her latest book, Success From Anywhere, detailing the shifting landscape of working from home and what that means for the success of your business.
Incredible figures have endorsed Success From Anywhere, including Arianna Huffington, Founder of the Huffington Post, and Toni Rodoni, CEO of Salesforce!
- What will it take for us to close the gap between what employers are willing to offer and what employees expect?
- What are some of the most innovative new benefits organizations are offering now?
- What new benefits are being offered to Salesforce employees?
- What matters more: employer brand or benefits?
- Burnout is the topic of our time. What advice do you have for employees who are struggling with burnout?
- What are your top 3-5 predictions about the future of work?
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast, and Iceni Media Inc.
This episode of HRchat is supported by Workzinga. Companies that hire based on alignment will reduce attrition, increase productivity, and boost creativity within their organization. The Workzinga team can show companies and candidates accurate culture alignment based on 26 characteristics! Learn more at workzinga.com