Manage episode 290728227 series 2916155
The episode covers the definition of Image Rights with some examples of cases that have been decided for the protection of Image Rights.
Updates on Image Rights are published on social media @irbynmashinini
Host: Nomalanga Mashinini
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996
- Cornelius S. “Commercial appropriation of a person’s image: Wells v Atoll Media (Pty) Ltd (Unreported 11961/2006)  ZAWCHC 173 (9 November 2009)” (2011) 14 Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal 182-205
- Cele v Avusa Media Ltd  2 All SA 412
- Kumalo v Cycle Lab (Pty) Ltd  JOL 27372 (GSJ)
- Neethling et al, Neethling on Personality Rights (LexisNexis 2019)
- W v Atoll Media (Pty) Ltd  4 All SA 548 (WCC)
We are a growing community seeking to ensure the protection of Image Rights for all people. Thank you for contributing to the growth of this podcast.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bynmashinini)