Manage episode 290728227 series 2916155
The episode covers the definition of Image Rights with some examples of cases that have been decided for the protection of Image Rights.
Send your questions to email@example.com and follow @irbynmashinini on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to keep up with the latest episodes.
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996
- Cornelius S. “Commercial appropriation of a person’s image: Wells v Atoll Media (Pty) Ltd (Unreported 11961/2006)  ZAWCHC 173 (9 November 2009)” (2011) 14 Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal 182-205
- Cele v Avusa Media Ltd  2 All SA 412
- Kumalo v Cycle Lab (Pty) Ltd  JOL 27372 (GSJ)
- Neethling et al, Neethling on Personality Rights (LexisNexis 2019)
- W v Atoll Media (Pty) Ltd  4 All SA 548 (WCC)