Manage episode 294332699 series 74342
Download IR: Canada #137 Subscribe Spotify
|Become a Patron!|
Welcome back! It’s been a bit of a blah week here. The weather is being fussy, and as thus while the show is out on time, my energy is running low and I feel like taking a nap. I hope you enjoy this weeks show. Its quite the mix of music!
I’m working on getting through emails as quickly as I can. With new emails coming in daily it can be hard to get back to everyone as quickly as I’d like. So if you’ve emailed and not heard back, feel free to follow up.
If you’d like to speed up the process, there are some things you should include when you email me about getting your track on the show.
- Your name or the Band’s name
- All your socials links, be that Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, Spotify, or Bandcamp. Include them all.
- Your WEB PAGE!
- Where the band is from! This is very important if you want to get on this show or the main show.
- Info on the band / album / ep / single. Sometime I’ll read this out!
- Any upcoming shows (even virtual ones).
THIS WEEKS TRACKS
- Myranda Christi – Pure – Toronto ON
- Jordana of Earth – High – Bowden AB
- Said The Whale – Everything She Touches is Gold – Toronto ON
- Parks N’ Rec – A Little Cruel – Toronto ON
- Lisa Richard – Together – Halifax NS
- Curtis Labelle – Run Run Away – Vernon BC
Thank you listeners for taking the time to listen to my show. Thank you Bands, Musicians, and promoters for sending me music. I don’t talk on the show that much about my personal life, as I’ve always felt the show was to feature and talk about Canadian Bands and musicians. It’s been 3 years now since I left a safe secure job. I was missing out so much on family time as I had been since 2011 when I starting working jobs that were mostly evenings only. I wanted time with my family. Sadly the job I left for didn’t last, and all the temp positions I managed to land didn’t turn into anything long term or permanent. Add in as I was about to start looking for work, my husband of over 20 years was diagnosed with Stage 4 Prostate Cancer. Yes STAGE 4, before the age of 50 where you are normally tested for prostate cancer. Now here I am, also dealing with Covid 19. A high risk household, and Covid. So that brings up to me starting the patreon page for this show. But, if you can’t manage a monthly Patreon donation, please consider a one time donate to his fund Help John Fight Cancer. Donations can be done anonymously. Every penny goes to bills, keeping a roof over our head and food on the table. If you can manage a monthly patreon donation the site is: IR Canada Patreon Perks are listed on the site and start with shout out Thank-you’s on the show and social media pages.
Other Important Links