Manage episode 366122545 series 2885910
In this episode of the Late Learner podcast, host Allison Hare talks with Bob Wheatley, a former pro athlete, bestselling author, podcaster, and a director of sales at Brand Builders Group, about personal branding. Allison and Bob discuss the concept of personal branding, why it's important, and how it can help individuals make a bigger impact in their careers. They also share tips on how to identify and leverage one's personal brand, and how to make a business out of what one is already doing. The episode concludes with "the good stuff," a segment featuring surprisingly true and useful fun facts about entrepreneurship.
- [00:02:25] Lowering burnout risk.
- [00:05:03] Bob transitioning out of former career to a totally different one.
- [00:09:57] Finding purpose beyond personal best.
- [00:13:23] Loneliness epidemic post pandemic.
- [00:15:25] Finding your brand DNA.
- [00:19:32] Imposter Syndrome and Expertise.
- [00:22:37] Finding your passion and purpose.
- [00:25:26] Giving Yourself Permission to Explore.
- [00:32:31] Hand washing habits.
- [00:33:31] Struggling with ambivalent friends.
- Brand Builders Group
- Free Personal Brand Strategy Call
- Bob Wheatley's IG
- Bob Wheatley's book, Our Heart's Desire
- Bob Wheatley's podcast, That Singles Show
- Effective Collective - Mastermind for overfunctioning/high-performing mothers to powerfully recenter themselves
- Late Learner Episode - "I'm Hurting"
- Entrepreneurs and burnout study
- Weird handwashing study
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE MOTHER MASTERMIND: Schedule a free exploratory call here.
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with this link.
- Personal Brand - need help building yours? Schedule a call with me here and let's discuss.
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com