Manage episode 358094379 series 2885910
How do you find the right medical practitioners to support you? How much can you tap into your own body to help you navigate? Turns out, you can control a lot more than you think. Today’s guest is Dr. Devin Vrana, a doctor of chiropractic and she’s kind of a miracle worker, too! She’s passionate about empowering ourselves to heal ourselves first and making sure you’ve got the right team supporting you.
Dr Devin is serving up some really empowering truths to help us navigate our own bodies even better:
- Our body is a representation of where our heart has been
- The body keeps the score; emotion code
- PAIN: Pay Attention Inside Now
- The profound purpose of pain
- How do you find the right people to support you?
- Trends in women's healthcare
Dr. Devin Vrana's Links:
New LL Links and content:
- Book a Free Call with Allison - design your life to wake up from burnout!
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
Atlanta Wellness Retreats:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Atlanta Wellness Tours
- Patreon for Late Learner - Support Late Learner Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices