Manage episode 288842270 series 2842386
In this two-part episode, Frank Cava and Ian Mathews break down every detail from a $10M real estate project involving 75 single-family homes in Richmond. This is our first podcast episode where we film together in the same room, using Frank's paparazzi film crew and editors. We share every granular detail of how we identified, negotiated, funded, executed, and celebrated a deal that was incredibly profitable to us and the investors who helped us fund the deal.
In this episode:
· The power of patience when working in real estate
· Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered
· Caring about your investor's money more than you care about your own
· The best way to get a second deal is to perform well on the first
· Why you should stop to celebrate a big win appropriately