Manage episode 342906465 series 2913507
What happens when you get to your next duty station - and you just don’t like it?
In today’s episode, I want to talk about the ways you can navigate feeling unsettled or unhappy in a new duty station - because moves are hard enough, we shouldn’t have to worry about feeling at home too, right? Join me for my favorite PCS mindset tips and THREE important action steps that will greatly improve your experience in a location that you’re just not digging.
- Military 101: Boot Camp, where the term came from
- Permanent change of stations (PCS) & the hardship it can have on military families
- Some real-life examples of military families who did not like their duty stations - and what they did about it!
- The 1st thing you should do if you really dislike your duty station & my BEST mindset tips to help you do it
- The 3 IMPORTANT actions you can take to start enjoying your new duty station
- And more
Connect with me for a FREE Military Marriage Breakthrough Call: https://marriedtomilitary.satoriapp.com/offers/236651-military-marriage-breakthrough-call
Follow me on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing! https://www.instagram.com/marriedtomilitary/
Continue the conversation in my private Facebook group Married to Military: https://www.facebook.com/groups/449431269700869