MORNING, MAMA | Heal From the Past, Parent with Purpose, and Live Out Your Calling - Mental Health, Biblical Parenting, Christian Mindset, Christian Moms, Spiritual Growth, Healthy Marriage
202. Do You Struggle to Stay Calm When Your Kid Messes Up? Me Too. Founders of the Crazy Cool Family Ministry Share The Parenting Expertise that We ALL Need. Part 1.
Manage episode 370958287 series 2939767
When your kid sin, makes a mess, is about to make a mistake, how do you respond? I know I can easily fall into control as I am trying to help my kid correct their behavior. Did you know that when we control our kids it can actually create rebellion in them!? These are the things I have learned from Don and Suzanne from the Crazy Cool Family Ministry. Today they share SO much great wisdom on this and so much else you will surely want to take notes. Here are all the ways to dive in deeper with them and I HIGHLY recommend their FREE membership site “Bootcamp”. Get all the info below!
- Join Basecamp for FREE! This is a family-focused membership platform designed with all families in mind! It takes less then 3 minutes to join. https://www.crazycoolfamily.com/
- Follow on social media! Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more! Follow us and add encouraging content to your feed.
- Read our book! Crazy Cool Family was written to inspire and equip your family. Grab your copy today off Amazon.
- Subscribe to the CCF Podcast! 5 seasons of life-giving practical tools to help you build your best family! Go and listen today!
- Basecamp: https://basecamp.crazycoolfamily.com/
- Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/crazycoolfamily/
- Finally, we have a Crazy Cool Family Website- https://www.crazycoolfamily.com/
The doors to the Healed Mama Academy are open! Apply HERE.
Also, come say hi and share in our Facebook group! I would love to hear your story and know your name! https://bit.ly/MorningMamaFacebookGroup
I am not here to be your therapist, so here is a great place to find one if you realize it's time! https://www.restorationtherapytraining.com/find-a-therapist/