Episode 93: Dustin Currier (Lightleak) Quits His Job, How to Make a Creative Space, and Binary Thinking
Manage episode 332525999 series 3352034
In this episode of Music Therapy, I talk with Dustin Currier of Lightleak!
Dustin talks about
- quitting his job to work on music,
- how his studio space setup helps him be more creative,
- the limits and strengths of binary thinking,
- making an album remotely,
- and his most recent album "Tender Fits"
Songs featured on the podcast: "No Icon" and "Sympathetic Vibration" by Dustin Currier
Visit musictherapypodcast.com for show notes, past episodes, and upcoming events!
Music Therapy Podcast Credits:
Music Therapy is hosted by Jessica Risker, produced by Sullivan Davis of Local Universe, and engineered by Joshua Wentz in Chicago.
Opening and closing music composed by Joshua Wentz.