Manage episode 377510869 series 3478730
In this episode, we speak with Janice Celeste, the President and CEO of Fentanyl Solution, a nonprofit organization combating the illicit fentanyl crisis, empowering communities with life-saving solutions, and advocating for accountable legislation that holds all levels of government accountable in addressing the crisis. Throughout her career she has been an advocate for childrens and families, stemming from her work as an early childhood specialist and parent educator at a children’s hospital.
So sit back, relax, and let’s jump right into it.
Listen to us cover topics such as:
- Janice’s commitment to making the world a better place
- Methods for educating parents on the harsh realities of fentanyl use
- The efforts being made by Fentanyl Solution to change laws
- The power of talking to people affected by the crisis
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janice-m-celeste-mba-b36702264/
- Fentanyl Solution
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe on…
- Apple Podcasts - https://bit.ly/3q9Bx1l
- Spotify - https://bit.ly/3O8JFHw
- Google Podcasts - https://bit.ly/3KfbWuQ