Архивные серии ("Канал не активен" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 01, 2022 16:51 (). Last successful fetch was on May 15, 2020 16:18 ()
Why? Канал не активен status. Нашим серверам не удалось получить доступ к каналу подкаста в течении длительного периода времени.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 187194288 series 1315048
Software projects are so much more than just writing code. It is impossible to replicate entire project with any number of lines of code.
- There is a bold claim about How I replicated an $86 million project in 57 lines of code, but the author confesses
To be fair, I have absolutely no clue what the $86M figure includes…
- Analysis of the limitations of the technical side of the proposed solution, which likely preclude its use for building real-time system: How I failed to replicate an $86 million project in 1 line of code
- A case for order of magnitude difference in effort depending on detailed requirements: printing a file to the console
- Naïve implementation is 2 lines of code in Python
- Gracefully handling printing a huge 4Gb file from USB stick, which is ejected, requires a lot more work
- Don’t think someone is stupid. Instead try to understand why they do what they do.