"3 E's of Fatherhood" - #OTMSoundCheck
Manage episode 311147052 series 3084923
Father's Day 2021 is here! And I got another reflection on you for Fatherhood!
This episode highlights the growth of the kids continues to shape my viewpoint on my actions and leadership. Every day is an opportunity to be intentional with my presence, engagement, and language to help prepare them for the future.
Plus, this episode, I got to rock some dope gear from Fathers Are Needed! You can get yourself some apparel here: https://www.fathersareneeded.com/shop
Take a listen to this #OTMSoundCheck update episode and tell me what is one thing being a father has taught you about yourself!
Take a moment to give me some feedback on the podcast!: OTM Podcast Feedback Form.
Need a speaker who can help your team sustain a strong organizational culture or equip student leaders to be prepared to lead in the real world? Visit Ray's website to book Ray to speak! raymondwhite.net/raywhitespeaks
Cop your Community Gear! Wear a message that inspires us to come together to design inclusive communities where every identity belongs and thrives! raymondwhite.net/shop
Don't forget to:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review on your favorite podcast platform! Apple Podcasts | Anchor.FM | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Podcast
- Check out the podcast on YouTube!
- Share this episode on Social Media and keep the discussion going with the people in your circles!
- Follow Ray White on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
- Follow On The Mic Podcast on Instagram!
- Check out the website: RaymondWhite.net