Manage episode 266024944 series 2423702
In this episode, Akin Gump litigation partner Hyongsoon Kim and counsel Molly Whitman discuss class actions against colleges and universities that have moved to remote teaching due to the pandemic.
Among the topics covered:
· Who comprises these plaintiff classes?
· What is the nature of these suits?
· The role of the plaintiff’s bar.
· Early warnings that litigation is coming.
· Approaches in defending against litigation.
To learn more about the firm’s universities and colleges work, visit akingump.com.