Manage episode 267440038 series 2423702
In this episode, Akin Gump intellectual property partners Cono Carrano and David Vondle discuss IP disputes at the U.S. International Trade Commission.
Among the topics covered:
· What is Section 337 and what does it mean for business?
· ITC or district court: Which gets the job done?
· The ITC and standard essential patents.
· Filing complaints at the ITC against Chinese entities.
· COVID-19’s impact on ITC proceedings.
To learn more about the firm’s Section 337 investigations practice, visit akingump.com.