Manage episode 270061946 series 2423702
In this episode, Akin Gump antitrust partners Gorav Jindal and Corey Roush, fresh off a two-week trial, discuss the nuts and bolts of litigating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the topics covered:
· Antitrust litigation in the COVID context.
· The challenges of remote trial preparation.
· Technology: its advantages and disadvantages in the new normal.
· Trial behind plexiglass and masks.
· The post-COVID courtroom.
To learn more, visit akingump.com and search for “antitrust.”