Manage episode 349667235 series 2740608
Episode 120 (12/14/22)
Team Rohr Lifters that recently competed:
Team Rohr Lifters - Meet Directing
Kati Jones - USA Powerlifting Kansas State Championship
GA Lifters at VA Pro:
Qualified for the Pro Series Finals: https://www.instagram.com/p/ChCgo1wL58Z/
- Alicia Webb - Masters Raw (M2) Pro Series Finals
- Jo House - Masters Raw (M4) Pro Series Finals
- Katey Dodge - Equipped Pro Series Finals
- Katey Dodge - Masters Equipped (M1) Pro Series Finals
- Chris Elmore - Masters Equipped (M1) Pro Series Finals
- Stacie Metcalfe - Masters Equipped (M2) Pro Series Finals
- Gretchen Patsios - Equipped Bench Pro Series Finals
- Gretchen Patsios - Masters Equipped Bench Pro Series Finals
- Serena Thomas - #7 - if 2 people decline, she would be invited
What outside resources do you like for strength training?
For example who do you follow on socials, blogs, podcasts etc.
Outside of variations of squat/bench/deadlift what are some accessories you really like - conventional or unconventional for training powerlifters?
Conditioning for Powerlifters
CrossFit for Powerlifters
PL Situation: You’re 8 weeks out and you’re having some knee pain when squatting. You are supposed to squat today. Do you make any adjustments?
New Lifter Tip: Pick attempts that you can make, even if that means attempting less than the plan said.
15% OFF 1st 3 months of coaching from Team Rohr - find one of our lifters for their unique discount code. Good thru 12/31/22
The Powerlifting & Power Ballads Podcast is co-hosted by Josh Rohr and Lara Sturm and sponsored by Team Rohr Powerlifting - for all of your powerlifting coaching and meet day handling needs. The podcast covers Georgia PowerliftinTeam Rohr Powerlifting
100% Individualized Programming, Meet Day Preparation and Live Virtual Coaching
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
- Follow/Direct Message us @PLBalladsPodcast on Instagram & Facebook or email us at PLBalladsPodcast@gmail.com
- Listen to the Top 5 Driving Songs on Spotify!
- More Information about the Podcast and Team Rohr Powerlifting: https://solo.to/plballadspodcast
- Get the Team Rohr Training App!
The Powerlifting & Power Ballads Podcast is co-hosted by Josh Rohr and Lara Sturm and sponsored by Team Rohr Powerlifting - for all of your powerlifting coaching and meet day handling needs. The podcast covers Georgia Powerlifting information as well as National Powerlifting news. One of our more popular segments is music, specifically 80’s music and Power Ballads.