Real Isle of Wight : Information & entertainment about the sunniest place in the UK. Including all the best things to do and events throughout the year.
A Taste of the Isle of Wight: Episode 47
Manage episode 121929305 series 38750
In this weeks' episode we follow on from our way to start the year fit and health (episode 46) by talking through some of the great produce grown and made on the Isle of Wight.What we will tell you about in this episode
- Different produce sourced on and around the Island
- Companies based on the Island who make award winning food and drink products
- Why it is important to buy from the Island
- Where you can purchase Island grown and made produce
- Our favourite Island based produce
Ali's news is about an event held at Cowes Yacht Haven promoting health and well being, "Inspired for Life"
Tony wishes Gladys Hooper a very happy 113th Birthday, making her the oldest person in the UK.Food & Drink
In the food and drink segment we review the Harbour Kitchen in Cowes, a great place to grab a Burger and a glass of fine bourbon after!!!Links you may find helpful
Inspired for life event 23rd and 24th January 2016
Seafood Corner Newport - High St, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1SR