Real Isle of Wight : Information & entertainment about the sunniest place in the UK. Including all the best things to do and events throughout the year.
Save Money on the Isle of Wight
Manage episode 122116900 series 38750
Lots of ways to save money as a resident or visitor to the Isle of Wight.
In this weeks' episode we tell you about how planning ahead can save you money when you visit or live on the Isle of Wight.What we will tell you about in this episode
- How you can save money by purchasing attraction tickets when booking your Ferry travel with Red Funnel or Wightlink
- Wight Choice Card (buy yours below)
- Southern Vectis Key Card
- Isle of Wight Tourist Card
- Annual Pass for English Heritage
- Annual Pass for National Trust
- Annual Pass for the Isle of Wight Zoo
- Amazon World Annual Pass
- Blackgang Chine Annual Pass
- Robin Hill Annual Pass
- Wightbay for discounts and offers
- Price is Wight for short time discounts
- My Voucher Codes .co.uk
- Top tip - Tesco Clubcard Voucher exchange
Ali's news covers the sad news of a major fire in the industrial area in Cowes.
Tony has four news items this week;
- The Military Road gets national recognition
- The Butter-Vikings move to the Isle of Wight to make butter
- World record attempt at The Griffin, 7th February 2016 at 7:30pm
- Walk the Wight Registration is open
In the food and drink segment we review the Waterfront Inn, Shanklin a lovely restaurant/bar with a fabulous view whatever the season.Links you may find helpful
Buy your tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival 2016 here - Tickets cost £200 with the booking fee
The Ultimate Guide to the Isle of Wight
Our Sponsor for this show is The Wight Choice Card
The Wight Choice is a local loyalty card scheme for the Isle of Wight that rewards you for shopping locally. Show your Wight Choice card when using one of the 50 participating businesses on the Island and receive a discount.
Like us the guys at The Wight Choice believe in supporting local, independent businesses.
The way it works is that you purchase your card online and you will receive a card in the post. Then you show it at one of the participating businesses and you’ll receive discounts from 10 to 50%.
No vouchers, no hassle, and only one yearly fee. If you use our affiliate link to purchase your Card you will get an additional 10% off making the card even better value at £13.50. Considering you could save hundreds of pounds on your day-to-day living cost, we think that’s great value for money.What are you waiting for!
It’s easy! Simply click here, follow the 2 or 3 steps and you’ll soon have your personalised Wight Choice card pop through your letterbox!
*Please note we will receive a commission for any cards that are purchased using the link in our website. It will not cost you any extra, in fact it actually costs you less if you use our links.Want more IOW news? Sign up here. Email Address First Name Last Name * indicates required information
Don't worry we will not send you any spam nor will we pass your details on.Powered by MailChimp