Manage episode 317757046 series 1952152
- We gather to remember that we are in God’s presence
- Try reading Psalm 139 together with the mindset of asking, “What if this is really true?”
- For us to know God is for God to know us
- It’s hard to hide from God without also hiding from people
- God knows your frame: He knows exactly what your wired for and how you are wired inside. You don’t have to try to impress him. You can be yourself.
- To be indifferent to the suffering of others is to deny that they are known and loved by God
- God knows you and PROFOUNDLY cares about you
- Does the idea of being in the presence of God scare you?
- Does the idea of being completely, really known by God scare you?
- What if God fully knows and profoundly cares about you. How does that change your view of yourself? How does it change your view of others? (because they’re known and loved too)
- What people or groups are you having a hard time loving like God does this right now?