Manage episode 301551803 series 2077163
Donahue deeply believes in helping others accomplish their life goals just as he has done for himself in the world of music (as a Grammy-nominated music producer), real estate (currently has a personal real estate portfolio of over 500 units), and education (via public speaking he is constantly improving the financial literacy of others). He is active in many non-profit and social organizations such as Conscious Capitalism, a non-profit organization dedicated to enterprises and people who choose to follow a business strategy that benefits both human beings and the environment, and Social Venture Network, a network of socially responsible business leaders committed to creating a more just and sustainable world. Donahue is a lifetime member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity and the NAACP, and he recently became an adjunct professor at Morehouse College in Atlanta, where he teaches classes on entrepreneurship and black wealth.
We chat about:
- How to become a real estate millionaire
- The 6 levels to generational wealth creation
- How to get million dollars lines of credit
- How Banks create wealth
- How Donald Trump leveraged debt and lessons you can learn
- Ways to get your bank to make you wealthy
Connect with A. Donahue Baker!
- Website: https://adonahuebaker.com
- Website: https://moneyave.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adonahuebaker/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ADonahueBaker
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adonahuebakerpage/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adonahuebaker/
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW